WTB Red/Black Seats

SimplexDesign

Established Member
Looking to buy a set of 07+ Front and back Red/Black GT500 seats from a coupe. If you have a set for sale or can point me in the right direction let me know thanks.

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
Join the club. I've been looking everywhere forever. Even my good buddy won't trade me interiors plus $500 cash for his. And he doesn't even have any red exterior. Not trying to discourage you. Good luck, dude. Let me know if you get a lead.

BUMP

SimplexDesign

Established Member
Join the club. I've been looking everywhere forever. Even my good buddy won't trade me interiors plus $500 cash for his. And he doesn't even have any red exterior. Not trying to discourage you. Good luck, dude. Let me know if you get a lead.

BUMP

I have had quite a few leads, especially a few years ago when people were buying them new and yanking them out for racing seats. Its just a matter of timing... them being up for sale, having money, distance, coupe not vert. I will get them one day. Thanks, good luck to you too. Try looking for wrecked ones at local salvage yards or craigslist by state. Why would you even want 07-09 seats? You have the new nicer interior.

Last edited:

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
I have had quite a few leads, especially a few years ago when people were buying them new and yanking them out for racing seats. Its just a matter of timing... them being up for sale, having money, distance, coupe not vert. I will get them one day. Thanks, good luck to you too. Try looking for wrecked ones at local salvage yards or craigslist by state. Why would you even want 07-09 seats? You have the new nicer interior.

Thanks man. But no, I have a 2008. I'd also settle for the Recaros.

SimplexDesign

Established Member
:-D Yeah for sure. Have you seen the Black Recaro's with the red stripes? Factory for the red stripe edition probably. OMFG, those are the ONES.

Yea they are badass. I think I like that actual seat better but the two tone look better.

SimplexDesign

Established Member
Purchased a set from autoliberte that he pulled out of his 07 to put in 10+ seats. I will post photos when I install them. Thanks everyone who pmed me with leads.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread