WTB rear trunk cargo net

RichM1983

Established Member
Damnit how did you even find that? I searched today when I saw the OPs post and it didn't come up.

SilverNotch

Established Member
The part that is important is the grey tab in the middle. That helps keep it from getting caught in the latch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cj428mach

Established Member
The part that is important is the grey tab in the middle. That helps keep it from getting caught in the latch.

Ill have to look into this as mine always gets caught in the latch. Not sure I know where to hook the tab.

cj428mach

Established Member

I looked and mine has the silver tab. Hows it used to prevent the net from getting into the latch?

96GT226410

Established Member
I had one in my last two 96 GT's and I'm looking for one for my 98 Cobra. I've seen them from time to time on eBay, but there's links in this thread for new ones. Thanks, guys.

SilverNotch

Established Member
I looked and mine has the silver tab. Hows it used to prevent the net from getting into the latch?

That piece line up with the latch so when you don't have anything in it. That tab blocks the net from getting caught in it. I'm assuming that's on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread