WTB - rear seat delete

Dinosgt

Established Member
Anyone want to part with a M-6346612-A rear seat delete kit for my '13? Please PM me if anyone has one has they want to let go of... Thx!

Last edited:

Fast Ford

Established Member
Dino, According to Ford Performance the supplier that manufactured the rear seat delete went out of business. However, they have a new manufacturer and are supposed to be released late February or early to mid March. Part number M-6346612-B, I'm looking for one also.

Dinosgt

Established Member
Dino, According to Ford Performance the supplier that manufactured the rear seat delete went out of business. However, they have a new manufacturer and are supposed to be released late February or early to mid March. Part number M-6346612-B, I'm looking for one also.

Good info - Thank you. I can’t find anything but the newer rear seat deletes that don’t have the exposed cross brace - like this (and showing the same part number you referenced):

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...MIsoa7vpWt2QIVGLXACh1q9Q1WEAAYASAAEgIZXfD_BwE

I like the look of the exposed brace in either of the colors. Will this newer version have the brace?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Fast Ford

Established Member
Yes, it will have the X-brace and I would assume it would be either black or gray. Google the part number I posted, and it will come up on LevittownFordParts.com

Dinosgt

Established Member
Yes, it will have the X-brace and I would assume it would be either black or gray. Google the part number I posted, and it will come up on LevittownFordParts.com

Found it - thanks for the link. Ill keep an eye out for its release.

Users who are viewing this thread