WTB: Quads!!

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
Hello,

Looking to buy a quad or 2. Nothing expensive. Must be local so I can pick it up. Looking for a youth quad, automatic 90cc and up, and something bigger for an adult. Must be 4 stroke and running. Looking for around $500 each to spend. No Raptors etc, would love them but don't have the $$$. Just looking to ride with my brother and nephews.

Let's see what you have that you want to get rid of! You know you want to mod your cars, so let me help finance your cause:beer:

Thank you in advance!

Fred

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
LOL I saw your post. That would be a blast. Too much money going out of my pockets as it is lol. Just trying to find some cheap beaters to chase the kids with :beer:

D2Fresh16

Established Member
Hey man, i actually just thaught about selling my quads the other day...
I live 1 hour north of NYC in Stormville N.Y
I have a Kawasaki Mojave which is an excellent youth quad (ages 12-18), its a 250cc, 4 valve DOHC (Cobra style haha) that id sell for less than a grand. I also have a brand new, mark my words, brand new yamaha raptor 350cc which has about 2 hours on it, if that. Let me know if your interested. You can I-M me at aim on Customeddakota or email me at [email protected]

Also, my zip code is 12582 if you want to mapquest it

Users who are viewing this thread