WANTED: WTB: posi ported eaton

mark23svt

Established Member
Hey guys looking for a posi ported eaton only. I know it will be tough but hopefully I find one. Thanks.

Dusten

Established Member
Google the above email address you'll find posts very similar to this on all kinds of forms all across the internet. It is likely a scam

mark23svt

Established Member
Google the above email address you'll find posts very similar to this on all kinds of forms all across the internet. It is likely a scam
I don’t understand what is likely a scam? And I asked here and on FB. Just seeing if there is any for a reasonable price if not prob going vmp.

PC03GT

Established Member
I don’t understand what is likely a scam? And I asked here and on FB. Just seeing if there is any for a reasonable price if not prob going vmp.
There was a scammer that posted on your thread, telling you to email some ****stick for parts

Dusten

Established Member

The post is gone. a common scam on the forums is to reply to a wanted post with a "hey so and so has that thing you want, here's an email address, email them." If you take that email address and Google it you will see it on numerous forums that have nothing to do with each other always answering the same thing

WildGT94

Established Member
Posi was an old eaton porter. He's out of the game.
Hmmm mine was from some guy in in NJ I don’t see any stamps on the blower tho. This one is done by some guy in NJ. Got it when I bought my car, any way of figuring out if it’s from them?

Dusten

Established Member
Posi is from Kentucky
Somewhere stamped on the blower, usually the front it'll say "POSI PERFORMANCE"
601FA9D9-1BFD-4ADD-B7DB-6AF917C2AC18.jpeg
601FA9D9-1BFD-4ADD-B7DB-6AF917C2AC18.jpeg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
you can, but if that stamp isn't there, its not a posi.

Yeah no doubt. Just pointing out they are hard to verify. I know the one I have laying around just says Posi and a number. Which reminds me I have to stop being a lazy piece of shit, clean it and post it. I know the history and believe I haven't seen anyone else really doing port matched Dragon setup ups. Needs rotors though :-( considering the lack of supply of both Posi blowers, Dragon inlets and throttle bodies I should get it back in rotation.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Yeah no doubt. Just pointing out they are hard to verify. I know the one I have laying around just says Posi and a number. Which reminds me I have to stop being a lazy piece of shit, clean it and post it. I know the history and believe I haven't seen anyone else really doing port matched Dragon setup ups. Needs rotors though :-( considering the lack of supply of both Posi blowers, Dragon inlets and throttle bodies I should get it back in rotation.

Sell it back to me....cough, cough.....haha

mark23svt

Established Member
Thanks guys letting me know about the scams. Haven’t been in here for a while. Been on FB forums more often. And yeah I’ve heard posi ported are a little stronger. But now I have a friend who is telling me to skip the ported blower and go vmp but I just love the scream of the ported eaton.

Users who are viewing this thread