WTB: Ported Blower

wan2play

Established Member
I have had a couple PMs but I am still looking for one locally. I do not need pulley, TB, or plenum. Just the blower. Not looking to spend more than 500

1320 Junkie

Established Member
This one is on my car...numbers were before T/B and Plenum were done..also just 2.76 upper...no tricks...no ice....4 back to back dyno tune pulls. Car now makes 511 rwhp & 509 rwtq
...blower comes with T/B and Plenum also

dynoandjen001.jpg

Last edited:

2K3-COBRA

Established Member
This one is on my car...numbers were before T/B and Plenum were done..also just 2.76 upper...no tricks...no ice....4 back to back dyno tune pulls. Car now makes 511 rwhp & 509 rwtq
...blower comes with T/B and Plenum also

dynoandjen001.jpg

Who ported this blower and what stage is it? How many miles since port? Does it come with 2.76 pulley? How much are you asking for it?

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Who ported this blower and what stage is it? How many miles since port? Does it come with 2.76 pulley? How much are you asking for it?

I did...its very similar to Posi's port...i asked for his expertise and he helped me out with pics and such. I work on helicopters for a living so im no newbie when it comes to any type of mechanics. Its a solid blower...17k miles total/2k on port, 2.76 billet flow interchangeable setup...I want $700 for everything FIRM. Im not even advertising it for sale because it performed so well..im kinda shaky on selling it...but...money talks

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
NIce port job. Some good numbers. I am looking for just the blower its self. I have accufabs and a 2.76.

Satyr

Established Member
I did...its very similar to Posi's port...i asked for his expertise and he helped me out with pics and such. I work on helicopters for a living so im no newbie when it comes to any type of mechanics. Its a solid blower...17k miles total/2k on port, 2.76 billet flow interchangeable setup...I want $700 for everything FIRM. Im not even advertising it for sale because it performed so well..im kinda shaky on selling it...but...money talks

That's a steep price for an at home port...

1320 Junkie

Established Member
That's a steep price for an at home port...

Dont care...like i stated ill keep it unless the price is right...doesnt matter if Homer simpson ported it...if it makes power it makes power. I would rather see it collect dust than give it away. Its not hacked into like some other home jobs ive seen done...its milled and hand finished.

Last edited:

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Dont get to stuck on the port stages. Many (and I agree) say the stage 3 was the best and you wont get much better numbers with the others after that.

Satyr

Established Member
Dont care...like i stated ill keep it unless the price is right...doesnt matter if Homer simpson ported it...if it makes power it makes power. I would rather see it collect dust than give it away. Its not hacked into like some other home jobs ive seen done...its milled and hand finished.

Well, unless Homer Simpson offers a warranty, it does matter.
What kind of warranty/technical support/customer service to do you offer your customer?

20-COBRA-03

Banned
I have a steigemeier stage 4 ported blower, steggy ported plenum and throttle body would be included... painted gloss black... has blue billetflow 2.760 upper and clear 2.93 upper to go along with it... I'd let the setup go for $750 plus shipping... Maybe 10-12k miles on the blower, 3k since port... made 559rwtq on a MD... Currently has D'Agostino wet nitrous shot to go along with it if anyone was interested... I mention the kit because the nozzle is currently tapped into my plenum... never sprayed it... the kit was roughly $1300 with all the accessories... nitrous and fuel jets for 50.75.100.125.150 shot, nozzle for fuel and nitrous, t block to pull fuel from supply line, all braided lines, nitrous... fuel... and purge solenoids, automatic bottle heater, purge line, wide open throttle activation switch, window switch with a progressive controller and multiple gear lock out, every accessory has its own relay, 10 lb bottle with mounting bracket, solenoid mounting bracket, three sick blue lit L.E.D switches... it's a complete kit and i'm sure that this setup will walk all over KB and whipple cobras on the bottle... I am only contemplating selling to go turbo, or maybe get a transmission back in the car! If interested, let me know... thanks

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Well, unless Homer Simpson offers a warranty, it does matter.
What kind of warranty/technical support/customer service to do you offer your customer?

Fortunately for me..im not a buisness so i dont need to offer a warranty on a 1 off used car part....sold as/is. If you want a warranty on a used car part goodluck with that. If your not interested in the blower im ok with that.

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Dont get to stuck on the port stages. Many (and I agree) say the stage 3 was the best and you wont get much better numbers with the others after that.

I agree with your opinion...never seen any large gains with the 4's or 5's..

Users who are viewing this thread