WTB: pics of SN95 smoked headlights

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
hi, my brother is interesed in buying a 98 CObra nad he would like to see some pics of the aftermarked smoked headlamps available for the SN95 body style.........any pics would be greatly appreciated.......sux with the search function down!!!

-thanks!

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Here's a beauty I saw on the Internet ... '94 - '98 ...

smoked.jpg

Last edited:

Snaketamer

CAM-tastic
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraCCC
Re: WTB: pics of SN95 smoked headlights -thanks!

How much are you willing to pay for the pics?:p :-D

I would also like a set.:thumbsup: Although, will have to wait 'till after I get my lightbar.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
As long as it's not a '95, you can find almost anything you can think of, After-Market. The '95's aren't listed on MANY items. WTF.

myblk32v
That is one beautiful Cobra. Good show ... those side pipes are SVO, right?

Dan

Last edited:

myblk32v

Established Member
Yes those are SVO side pipes. And as for the headlights idk where they came from, they were on the car when i bought it. Im lookin for some Smoked fog lights now so they match, kinda looks funny the way it is.

Heres another pic of the car showing the side exhaust a little better.
backlside.jpg

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
myblk32v
Question on the "rake" of your Cobra ... are your FMS B springs on the front? Did they lower the front end? The looks of the car are great.

My '95 is stock height, and was considering raising the rear end, to get the look that you have (except the front end would be normal height).

Dan

myblk32v

Established Member
My springs are eiboch pro-kit. They are on the front and the back. I bought the springs off a friend so idk if they match. But as far as i know both front and rear springs are eiboch pro-kits. Also the reason that the front looks a little lower is the side skirts for the side exhuast, that kinda throws a person off a little bit cause they hang alot! lower than hte stock skirts.

Users who are viewing this thread