WTB: Pcm out of an 07 Gt500

DOHCavanti

Established Member
computer

There are a couple on eBay from reputable guys that part out Mustangs. Price is reasonable too. Like this one from Delk (most reputable):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...PCM-/191473960449?hash=item2c94bcc601&vxp=mtr

I am pretty sure that the 07 through 09 are swap-happy. No matter what you do, if you put in a new computer (even if the tag code matches) you will have to have the Ford dealer enter your keys into PATS with their computer.

1/4MILEMUSTANG

wish I was fast
Established Member
Awesome, Last i looked on ebay there was only 1 and it was beat up pretty good. I have the software to reflash and reset PATS in ford pcm's but for some reason I thought 07 pcm plugs were different than 08-09. ill look more into it. Thanks!

DOHCavanti

Established Member
I used a 2007 computer and a 2009 harness in my V6 to 5.4 swap and the plugs match fine. The only thing I noticed that was different from the 2008 harness diagram Ford Racing has online was the A/C clutch plug was on the driver's side branch of the harness compared to the 2009 having that plug on the passenger side branch.

I had a very reputable/famous tuner give me a start up tune for my SCT and swore he had the multiple PATS points off in the tune. It still just lit the dash lights. I went to my Ford dealer and my friendly mechanic brought the whole laptop to my house and entered the keys. Viola! If you have that software, then it will be fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread