WTB: pair of 305 or 315/35/17

therealshocker

Established Member
I had a pair of Sumitomo 315's on order, but obviously they are discontinuing them and I am just out of luck...

I'm looking for something comparable to them, and dont want any drag radials or to spend an arm and a leg on them...

Thanks,
Cody

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Good luck.....the summi's were the only low priced tire in that size. The Nitto 555R and BFG DR are the only 150 ish tire I can find.....everything else is crazy high.

hell its better for me to buy the nittos and try and make them last....then spend 250+ for a tire that is going to last as long as a DR!

therealshocker

Established Member
Good luck.....the summi's were the only low priced tire in that size. The Nitto 555R and BFG DR are the only 150 ish tire I can find.....everything else is crazy high.

hell its better for me to buy the nittos and try and make them last....then spend 250+ for a tire that is going to last as long as a DR!

thats what I was afraid of... I do alot of highway driving which is why I didnt want drag radials

I wanted to get the Nitto 555 street tires, but the widest I have seen is 285's

dammit :nonono:

i might just have to bite the bullet and get the nitto DR's and try to make them last

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
I am in the same boat and cannot afford $600 worth of rear tires 2x per year...
I made a thread about these Vredstein Tires last week and nobody had much to say experience wise. At app $180 each, they seem to be a viable option. I do think this tread would repel water well and grip good, seeing it looks very similar to a GSD3.

Watcha think?

VredsteinTireImages.jpg

Last edited:

Bowens99GT

Established Member
I searched around for some reviews on those tires a few weeks ago and found out on a corvette forum that everybody that got them liked everything about them. Grip was good, they are quiet, and look decent.

Users who are viewing this thread