WTB: OW Cobra...Distance not limited

Nick Hotze

I have been following this forum for a while and it seems like Oxford White Cobra is almost as hard to find as a mystic. I am looking for low miles and close to stock as possible. Please feel free to share any listings. All are welcome. Thank you! NH

nfmsuprar1

Established Member
Not a Terminator but check out mine the Cobra New Edge section. Tastefully modded Supercharged 01 OW with only 13k miles sitting on True Forged wheels.

NIL8U

Established Member
I have been following this forum for a while and it seems like Oxford White Cobra is almost as hard to find as a mystic. I am looking for low miles and close to stock as possible. Please feel free to share any listings. All are welcome. Thank you! NH
I have also been looking for a OW cobra If you are willing to pay 29k!+
You will be fine. Some sellers out there with their asking price. I've had some ask for 35k lol !!! Best of luck though.

Last edited:

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
You guys have great taste in color. Mine is 9500 miles with only exhaust and AFS wheels. I'm sure there are more like mine. It's worth the wait.

DropSVT

Established Member
I remember a year ago someone had one in Bay Area California that was 2000 miles for 22k

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DropSVT

Established Member
Not sure if it sold it was up for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tarheels15

Established Member
Theres a vert in on sanfrancisco craigslist with 57k miles.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I do not have a white cobra to sell you, wish I did.

I've noticed though the white ones (especially the '04 with black seats) has grown in popularity over the last year or so.

Da_CobraFreak

I have an 04 OW for sale with 33k miles. I purchased it from the original owner 2 years. Mostly stock other tham x pipe and catback, lowered, sitting on stock 17's. Car is in great condition in n out. Im located 1 hour south of SF bay area Cali shoot me a txt if interested. 408 908 8609 I dont believe i can receive pm's
Clean tittle.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread