WTB: ORH for '14 GT500

ABlownBlueOval

Established Member
As the title states I'm looking to buy a 3 inch off-road H pipe for my 2014 GT500 - new or used in excellent condition.

Or - I'd also be interested in a set of ARH 1 7/8" long tubes with an H pipe.

Let me know - and thank you!

Keith

Last edited:

AMWill

As the title states I'm looking to buy a 3 inch off-road H pipe for my 2014 GT500 - new or used in excellent condition. Thanks!

Keith

Hey AB,

Looks like someone wants to say bye-bye to their cats, time to make some power!

If you are looking for a great quality, reasonably priced H pipe, you can't beat the JBA Off-Road H-Pipe! It installs easily, and sounds great!

Shoot me over a PM and I can hook you up with the forums discount code!

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions.

-Will

Randy5.0

Established Member
I have one for sale. I took it off when I went to long tubes. $150 plus shipping?
20150315_212531_zps0bs2dcq0.jpg

ABlownBlueOval

Established Member
Hey AB,

Looks like someone wants to say bye-bye to their cats, time to make some power!

If you are looking for a great quality, reasonably priced H pipe, you can't beat the JBA Off-Road H-Pipe! It installs easily, and sounds great!

Shoot me over a PM and I can hook you up with the forums discount code!

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions.

-Will

Thanks - I will keep it in mind!

ABlownBlueOval

Established Member
No problem at all AB!

What do you have done to your Shelby so far? I would love to see some pictures!

Let me know if you need anything!

-Will

I bought the car with the Revan Racing 13-5 kit uninstalled. As of now, it only has a JLT intake resonator delete and Corsa Black Diamond axle back... not sure what route I'm going. What sold me on it was the White with Matte stripes - never seen or heard of this combination, and if I understood the seller correctly - this combination is very rare. I would have never considered a white GT500 until this...

Thanks,

Keith

FullSizeRender.gif

AMWill

I bought the car with the Revan Racing 13-5 kit uninstalled. As of now, it only has a JLT intake resonator delete and Corsa Black Diamond axle back... not sure what route I'm going. What sold me on it was the White with Matte stripes - never seen or heard of this combination, and if I understood the seller correctly - this combination is very rare. I would have never considered a white GT500 until this...

Thanks,

Keith

FullSizeRender.gif

She's gorgeous Keith!

You're definitely right about the color scheme, I love it!

How much power is she putting down with the Raven Racing Kit?

-Will

ABlownBlueOval

Established Member
I don't have it installed yet. I'm told with the kit its approximately 100whp over stock, so based on stock dyno numbers of 590-610whp on these cars, I would guess in the 700whp range, but I don't know for sure. I really don't have the money to blow up the motor and have it rebuilt so I'd like to stay on the conservative side when it comes to tuning.

Thank you for the comments.

I really love this car, and have nothing but awesome words for the guy I bought it from, Jake of MH Racing!

AMWill

I don't have it installed yet. I'm told with the kit its approximately 100whp over stock, so based on stock dyno numbers of 590-610whp on these cars, I would guess in the 700whp range, but I don't know for sure. I really don't have the money to blow up the motor and have it rebuilt so I'd like to stay on the conservative side when it comes to tuning.

Thank you for the comments.

I really love this car, and have nothing but awesome words for the guy I bought it from, Jake of MH Racing!

That's awesome AB,

Keep me updated on your build, I'm sure she's going to be killer!

Luckily, the Trinity motor can handle a lot of power before you have to worry about it letting go, you should be fine :rockon:

Let me know if you ever need anything!

-Will

Users who are viewing this thread