WTB O/R H-Pipe and Roush Extreme CBE 2007 GT500

Boostedtres

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Looking for a o/r H-pipe for a 2007 Shelby GT500. Also looking to pair it with a Roush Extreme CBE.

I will be replacing a Catted 3 inch JBA X-pipe and 3 inch JBA CBE if anyone has any interest in those pieces. Will to trade/work out a deal.

Prefer local (DC Metro and Philly Metro), but will consider having stuff shipped. Willing to drive within a couple hours of DC or Philly.

Thanks and let me know what you guys have!

MastaAce03

Established Member
That combo is stupid loud. I had it on my car for a 5min drive. Drove it right back to the shop to put my stock mufflers back on and order a pair of Borla tourings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boostedtres

Established Member
when you say stupid loud, how loud do you mean (I know its subjective). I have heard it in person and thought it sounded perfect, but I have no had any time behind the wheel of it. It can't be worse than my JBA. full 3 inch, quiet as a hybrid, and drones on the highway.

Would like to keep my cats, but there 3 in X pipe so wont mate up to a 2.5 exhaust (roush). And dont want to spend the extra money on a 2.5 inch catted pipe.

For reference, my DD for the past 10 years has been a stripped/caged/3.5 inch turbo back exhaust with no resonators and aeroturbine muffler (straight through).

Sound good with stock mufflers on? Which H pipe?

MastaAce03

Established Member
If you've heard it in person and like it, then go for it. I just know that I couldn't stand driving my car for more than 5min. It also gave me a headache for the next few hours lol

Having said that, it was the best sounding exhaust with the cats on the car.

I was using a lethal h pipe and have never used it with the stock mufflers. The car had flowmaster mufflers on when I bought the car. There are some ford racing touring mufflers for sale for in the market section for a great deal btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I have a Lethal perf H pipe that had high flow cats and was gutted. I'm located in Ellicott City, MD

Make me an offer, taking up room.

Users who are viewing this thread