WTB Non running cobra

GottaBeA4V

Established Member
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm in the market for a cobra with a straight body but has mechanical issues. Things like blown motors, spun bearings, bad tranny, axles, anything mechanical. Must have straight body however. Price I'm willing to pay depends on your car, I have a truck (1999 powerstroke) and a car (mint 1985 Nissan 300zx) I wouldn't mind putting up for trade. Also, please don't spam this, because I am also posting a wanted add in the terminator section. My phone number is (502) 792 5659. My email is [email protected]. Thank you for reading!

99S_V_T

Established Member
I have a 99 roller im looking to sell, still have the stock shortblock i can throw in if your interested, full UPR tubular front suspension, no rear now but im working on getting a SRA to throw under it next week, black chrome fr500's newer tires all around, white with black interior, even have a 4V Twin turbo kit i can sell with it if someone wanted it as well. Message me if either of you are interested

bkedalb99

Established Member
what kind of turbo kit is it?
is it a complete kit?
how much you looking to get out of it?

99S_V_T

Established Member
Custom hellion replica, not selling it till the car sells though. If I keep the roller ill finish the build and ill need it.

Users who are viewing this thread