wtb need help! 2013/14 tvs case

the12fast4u

Established Member
I need a tvs case or p/n please! I let a local guy polish my tvs and the asshat tried removing 5.8 with a chisel:bored: and went deep into the case.im afraid there maybe stress cracks internally and dont want to chance it.if anybody has a case or know where I can get one plz lmk.I appreciate it!

I have the worst luck.......it could be raining pu $$ y and I would get hit in the head with a a $$ hole fml:nonono:

crownaviation

Established Member
I will look thru but recently there was a guy with a complete 13/14 tvs and a spare case he bought to do the mod and save him down time. He ended up selling the car iirc, and the blower and spare case were for sale. He also had chrome valve covers and some other nice stuff. Think he wanted like $250 for the spare case but don't quote me on that

breoland

Established Member
If you are interested in buying a Tvs setup and selling me the rotor pack id be interested for the right price

crownaviation

Established Member
Looks like it may have sold. I would PM the guy that bought it (good seller btw) and ask if his case will be available and when... just a thought. In the mean time, post a pic of the case. I would bet it is going to be fine. You can have it tig welded as long as they are easy and control the heat they put in it,, and that assumes the damage is not too bad. That is a pretty bad place to weld tho... the clearance is pretty minimal between the rotors and case. Part of the paint you see on the rotors is actually to help cut in the rotors (similar to how rings cut into the honed cylinder for the first time).

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...overs-etc/page2&highlight=chrome+valve+covers

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Hey bud I have that bare case but I have plans for it. You cant smooth out the gouged on your case? If the inside is fine and its just cosmetic a few passes with a sanding disc can smooth it out.

4vpower

Banned
If you guys need any more bare 13-14 TVS cases let me know .I just got in touch with the person I got my case from before and he's got couple more of them for sale .

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
You could upgrade to one of Justin's VMP cases with the huge inlet.......man that sucks...are you serious...with a chisel???Daymmnn!

slowbra1

Established Member
You could upgrade to one of Justin's VMP cases with the huge inlet.......man that sucks...are you serious...with a chisel???Daymmnn!

Only if he has a Coyote, VMP has not released a GEN 2 case for GT500's

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread