WTB: Nano Bottle

Tractionless1

Established Member
I know the Market section is typically the place for this; however, I'd have to post in every car type forum for all to see. I figure it would get the most exposure here.

I'm looking for a spare Nano sportsman bottle as seen in the link below. Please PM me what you have with at least 1 pic. Thanks for any help you can lend!

NANO Nitrous 0230000

Last edited:

Adiabatik

Banned
This is the blower bistro (super/turbo chargers), not the nitrous bistro

You're better off in the Market

Tractionless1

Established Member
This is the blower bistro (super/turbo chargers), not the nitrous bistro

You're better off in the Market

I know how the forum works boss, you should brush up though. Check what it says in parenthesis under "Blower Bistro", Place to post about forced induction (including nitrous). :idea:

I guess that makes it the "nitrous bistro" doesn't it? It was a pleasure schooling you today. :kaboom:

Last edited:

Tractionless1

Established Member
And you are full of crap Tractionless1

Here's how full of crap I am folks. Below is a picture of the inner diameter of the Nano mount for the bottle I requested via link in post #1 compared to the outside of the diameter of the box (no need to open its dead wrong) the Gixx1300r sent. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

But he knew that all along and ignored me when I emailed him said pic. while attempting to negotiate a fair return. He wasn't even customer friendly enough to take the product back with me covering all shipping leaving him with $0 out of pocket. It simply proves he knows he got one over on a buyer and he can't fetch near the price I paid for that bottle without lying then after (our) transaction, cry no refunds. Keep it classy bud!

DSCF0013_zpsd73d51f2.gif

Last edited:

Gixx1300R

Established Member
I sent pics before the transaction and that is exactly what you got. Here are some screen shots of the emails that I sent to you.
1_zps927f39e2.gif

you can clearly see that you said that was the correct bottle
2_zpsbf23d454.gif

And here is the price for shipping, no money had been sent yet
3_zpsc2c5eb78.gif

and here is you stating that it was the incorrect bottle, you got what you asked for. I asked for a pic of your bottle and soon as I did you made a claim on this transaction on paypal trying to get you money back. You lost your paypal case. Several days ago paypal informed me that you made another claim with your credit card company trying to do the same thing.
4_zpsf94ee4d8.gif

Tractionless1

Established Member
Yep got all that and the pic. As I said before pic doesn't' seem to be what I got and isn't the bottle I requested in post #1 herein. Why you wouldn't take it back with $0 out of pocket (me covering all shipping) is beyond me, but hey your choice. I've done $22k+ in Ebay sales as a private seller and probably the same amount on enthusiast forums over the past 15 years and had a total of ZERO parts come back for any reason. I just got a PM out of the blue from a previous buyer asking if had any 60# injectors to sell him because his previous buying experience with me was exceptional. He went on to say he's tired of buying from goons on here. I feel his pain.

Users who are viewing this thread