WTB - Mystichrome Coupe

CobraKai1940

Established Member
Hello all, as the title says I’m actively in the market searching specifically for an 04’ Mystichrome COUPE. Mods are okay and preferably with less than 50k miles on it. Northeast location is a plus. To be clear I’m not looking to trade, but I do have a customized 2015 Harley Breakout with 3k miles on it to potentially trade plus cash on my end should that be of interest to a seller. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• 4D58FA51-973D-48D4-AD74-22BE6BB4BC1E.jpeg
    4D58FA51-973D-48D4-AD74-22BE6BB4BC1E.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
yea i figured, its a hefty price for that car. It does look clean though. Someone will end up paying, but i couldnt see myself paying more than $35k max for that particular car.

CobraKai1940

Established Member
yea i figured, its a hefty price for that car. It does look clean though. Someone will end up paying, but i couldnt see myself paying more than $35k max for that particular car.

Yeah it is clean and he definitely paid a fair price. I agree, $35k at the very top, low $30s are more realistic, but as with anything, it’s worth what someone is willing to pay.

Last edited:

CobraKai1940

Established Member
There is 4,700 mile MC coupe on Facebook marketplace Austin for $36,500.

Thanks! That doesn’t surprise me, Texas always has good things lol. Could you possibly share the link? I changed my search area to Austin but it’s not coming up.

68gtscode

Established Member
Thanks! That doesn’t surprise me, Texas always has good things lol. Could you possibly share the link? I changed my search area to Austin but it’s not coming up.

I just saw it yesterday, so I know I'm not going crazy... but, I cannot seem to find it now either. I will continue to look as I have time, and will circle back.

CobraKai1940

Established Member
I just saw it yesterday, so I know I'm not going crazy... but, I cannot seem to find it now either. I will continue to look as I have time, and will circle back.

No worries, it’s okay if you can’t. I was asking more if you happened to come across it again in your travels. If you do great, thanks again!

CobraKai1940

Established Member
Autotrader - page unavailable
Not mine...did you see this one?
Car was listed yesterday and is already pending, damn some of you guys are fast lol. Person is buying it sight unseen and having it shipped. Wish it may have been a little closer to me, I don’t think I could buy something like that sight unseen. Unfortunately I’m SOL, so the hunt continues.

Ke1130

Established Member
Car was listed yesterday and is already pending, damn some of you guys are fast lol. Person is buying it sight unseen and having it shipped. Wish it may have been a little closer to me, I don’t think I could buy something like that sight unseen. Unfortunately I’m SOL, so the hunt continues.
That’s a bummer. But just like the mc coupe that sold on here last month for 28.5k and is now at a dealer in ct for 40k that car was priced under what most people are trying to get for them. Any sonic blue comp orange or mystichrome that is listed cheap is usually sold in 24-48 hrs. Hard to buy a car sight unseen but those deals are definitely few and far between and usually you’re stuck with that decision for a well priced car. I’ll post any others I see hopefully faster next time!

CobraKai1940

Established Member
That’s a bummer. But just like the mc coupe that sold on here last month for 28.5k and is now at a dealer in ct for 40k that car was priced under what most people are trying to get for them. Any sonic blue comp orange or mystichrome that is listed cheap is usually sold in 24-48 hrs. Hard to buy a car sight unseen but those deals are definitely few and far between and usually you’re stuck with that decision for a well priced car. I’ll post any others I see hopefully faster next time!
Yeah all good, it was very much appreciated. I’m not an impulse buyer and for someone like me, even if a car looks good in pictures, for the most part I still would want to see it in person before I buy it. I’ve seen so many instances of cars looking nice in pictures and then totally different in person. If it wasn’t 6 hours away from me I would’ve went to see it in person. What’s meant to be will be, I’ll find one. I‘m ready to buy, now I just need to find it lol

Users who are viewing this thread