WTB Mystichrome Cobra Convertible near CT

shauncurt

Established Member
As the title says, I've been looking for a Mystichrome Cobra for the past few weeks. I sold my 04 coupe so now I'm ready to get a vert. 6 speed / IRS would be nice and the more mods the better but Ill take anything. I take a lot of pride in my car searching, scouring the earth for the best car but have been striking out. A WTB thread is not my style but maybe one exsists that I have overlooked. Will throw $100 2 someone if a lead ends in a purchase. ($20k area for purchase range) Thank you for your time!!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'll keep an eye out High End has a one owner one but a little over your budget.

shauncurt

Established Member
I contacted them and was going to trade my coupe + $ to highend. Not a bad option, thank you.

shauncurt

Established Member
I've seen one in Cleveland with nice mods and 50k miles. I would like to buy it but the owner works in Taiwan and Im having trouble contacting him......

shauncurt

Established Member
Shaun... Games on... I'm also looking for one.

I invite some friendly competition :) I appreciate the links, however I have passed on these already. I am optimistic this thread will uncover a few I havent seen. Please keep them coming!! Any Mystichrome Vert owners here? If so, possibility of a sale? Maybe even work out a trade down on a bone stock black 04 Viper with 8k miles? Thanks again

Last edited:

shauncurt

Established Member
^^U find one? Can I have some details? I did, agreed on price the whole bit. Now I can't get a hold of him, like he fell of the planet? I'm just hoping he's ok

shauncurt

Established Member
Yeahhhh buddy! Hope you get on soon.

2 New England boys looking. I've had quite a few 03-04's, I'm finally ready to buy one that I'm planning to keep and the pond is all dried up :( The market use to be flooded with Mystichrome verts. Not so much at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread