Wtb modfox

Dig

Established Member
Like the title says I'm in the market for a fox body with preferably a terminator swap or coyote swap, manual transmission is a plus, notchback is also a plus. Looking for something that is mean street car that can put down a good time at the track, I just sold my 1993 supra that was putting down 700 so I'm not new to big power cars. Pictures are a must and can be sent to
[email protected] price also.

Dig

Established Member
BUMP nobody wants to sell their Mod fox? I'm also interested in clean pro charged fox bodies

04mach17

Established Member
Yeah shipping could always be worked out. Not really wanting to sell my car anyway but would love to have another termy.. Miss my cobra

04mach17

Established Member
:lol: coming from the guy with a bad ass ZR1!! That means a lot! I love the car too! Just miss the power I had from my cobra and I can not bring myself to modify this car. I have another full race car hatch that I'm building. Keep my hands off my modfox!

Svt96

Established Member
hey i was just wondering, but does your hatch have a termi motor in it? if so i may be interested also.

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
Here are few more pics. Yes it has a terminator motor. Custom built turbo setup with Precision 78mm turbo. Has heat and ac. Getting full stereo now and engine bay work. Extensive build on this car and runs 9's. I wouldnt take a dime less than 30k. Brandnew paint too boot.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Like the title says I'm in the market for a fox body with preferably a terminator swap or coyote swap, manual transmission is a plus, notchback is also a plus. Looking for something that is mean street car that can put down a good time at the track, I just sold my 1993 supra that was putting down 700 so I'm not new to big power cars. Pictures are a must and can be sent to
[email protected] price also.

I recently turned down $25K for my car. Don't want to sell but...make it worth my while and you never know...

IMG_0673_zps590247ae.jpg

It will be more than 25 so if interested in spending more than that PM me. Top Notch build with EVERYTHING working. Fox dash not Terminator (cluster yes) as I don't like the look in these cars. PM me only if interested. 27K mile drivetrain BTW

Dig

Established Member
^^ my god that black notch is a beauty, you guys are out of my league price wise, 20k is my top dollar on a mod fox, i'm sure one is out there that needs just a little tlc or has high miles.

Users who are viewing this thread