WTB Modded Lightning

saleen347

Established Member
Prefer Sonic Blue but I'm open to other colors. Looking for a low mileage, mint truck. No dents, dings or bodywork needed. No flames or heavily modified exterior, want it to look mostly stock other than maybe lowered. Interior must be mint. I have cash ready and ready to buy now. Please supply pics of interior and exterior and a detailed description. Would prefer it to be a couple hundred miles from Buffalo NY and I do not mind traveling for the right truck. Send emails to [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Im in KY, not far. I'll even have the one super small dent in the driver door paintless dent removed before you pick it up.

Buddy of mine lives in buffalo and works at ford....has a 2012 boss 302.

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
well that was the right on for the right price it will be delivered in the am on thursday to the new owner..

jbconcrete

Established Member
black 2003

Ive got a black 2003 in good shape No dings or dents, Cervini hood, stage 2 heads and cams. Steig ported blower, dual walbro pumps.... 22000 miles. Had a roll bar in it once so it has had the carpet cut but the rest of the interior is nice. Also has a nitrous hookup, not sure how big of a shot Ive never used it but I think its a 75 shot. I have had the truck for 3 years and only put a hundred miles on it. I have a dyno sheet that says 500 hp and 540 torque before the nitrous was put on. It needs a tune. I'll take any reasonable offer over 13000. I have pics on my phone. Not sure how to put them on here but I can text them to you

Joel

Users who are viewing this thread