wtb mcloud cltch

silvrbullit04

Established Member
Hey guys. I am in need of a new clutch for my 04 cobra. I really want to get a mcloud twin disc clutch but I have no idea on where to buy one. can anyone please help? Thanks. :shrug:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
silvrbullit04 said:
Hey guys. I am in need of a new clutch for my 04 cobra. I really want to get a mcloud twin disc clutch but I have no idea on where to buy one. can anyone please help? Thanks. :shrug:

I have it now and would NEVER buy it again, nothing but trouble. Get a DFX setup.

GTE

Established Member
Postban,

please eleborate, I kinda have one on order. I say kinda because this guy I know says he knows someone at the company and can get me a twin disc and all the stuff for $300

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
GTE said:
Postban,

please eleborate, I kinda have one on order. I say kinda because this guy I know says he knows someone at the company and can get me a twin disc and all the stuff for $300

You have to cut your TOB pilot to fit, you have to cut your fork arm multiple places and clearance the ribs on the front of the trans.

You have to set the play between the two discs and the center piece (forgot the name)

You have to use an adjustable clutch cable from Mcleod or it simply will not frickin fit.

Mine went out of adjustment twice so far. Pulling a trans for adjusting pedal feel sucks balls.

AVOID it like the plague!!!!!

DFX is plug and play

Users who are viewing this thread