WTB Mcleod RXT clutch and Flywheel

KingDing

Established Member
Her guys and girls, Im finnishing up on my build :banana:and i have these last parts before i can state tuning on the dyno. Im looking for a Mcleod clutch and or a billet steel flywheel. im open to other flywheels but if you have the clutch New or in like new condition please let me know!! My pay pal is ready and shipping will be to texas 76063. Thanks

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have a Fidanza clutch for sale.. The inner ring is easily replaceable at $75 and that's it.. Essentially you can have a $400 flywheel for way cheaper.. Search my for sale threads and you'll see it. Price is a lot lower just shoot me a PM

KingDing

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up but ill need someting that can handle more crank hp in the future :beer:

2-tone

Established Member
I have one that's coming out for an auto swap. It's still in the car. Mcleod 26 spline rxt and fidanza flywheel with replacable insert. 800 street miles and 8-9 passes at the track. Holds my 700 rwhp and 800 rwtq just fine. Broke it in properly before beating on it. Looking for $750 shipped in the us. I can pull it and ship it next week. Text is the best way to reach me.

Tommy 513-615-0292

Users who are viewing this thread