WTB MC or SB coupe or vert

Svengali

Established Member
Hi everyone,
I'm in Missouri and am looking for a MC or SB coupe or vert. Prefer mild mods over heavily modified vehicles. Miles ideally less than 60k. Budget is dependent on car. Location is not a hindrance.

Thanks!

LethalSVTs

Established Member
Hi everyone,
I'm in Missouri and am looking for a MC or SB coupe or vert. Prefer mild mods over heavily modified vehicles. Miles ideally less than 60k. Budget is dependent on car. Location is not a hindrance.

Thanks!
I have a 37k mile SB vert for sale. Mostly stock other than intake, exhaust and lowered a bit. I have the original intake and all documentation on the car. $26.5k OBO. Car is in WA. Full ad is on SVT.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Ke1130

Established Member
Last edited:

Svengali

Established Member
It was in fact on of two. I called the dealer today and it's already sold. Someone owns a unicorn now!

Ke1130

Established Member
Wow ..sold in less than a week. Lucky new owner. What made this one special?
The car was a sonic blue convertible black top with parchment interior which they only made 2 of that exact combo which is the rarest factory built color combo for 03/04 unless you consider the Saleen cobras factory which I believe there is a couple 1 of 1.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
The car was a sonic blue convertible black top with parchment interior which they only made 2 of that exact combo which is the rarest factory built color combo for 03/04 unless you consider the Saleen cobras factory which I believe there is a couple 1 of 1.
My friend owns Saleen Terminator Cobra#121- Satin Silver Vert. 1of 1
When the weather breaks, I promised another member on this site some pictures as he is a member of Saleen Club somewhere in Virginia I think and they catalog or document as many of these cars as possible..My buddy is in fact original owner and the car only has a couple thousand miles on it. I think there are four other Saleen cobra verts for that year and they are all one of one as far as I know. Might be two black ones.

Users who are viewing this thread