WTB: Maisto SVT Cobra Sonic Blue Coupe 1:18 Die Cast

Hotwire

Established Member
Just as the title says, if you own a Maisto Sonic Blue Coupe and are even remotely thinking about parting with it, please contact me ASAP. I am looking for one and would love to talk about it.

PFA!
bcfa6c4f37728f7c46a754ea21f002b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Just as the title says, if you own a Maisto Sonic Blue Coupe and are even remotely thinking about parting with it, please contact me ASAP. I am looking for one and would love to talk about it.

PFA!View attachment 1467325

If you’re interested there is a guy in the Terminator section that paints them. He did a fantastic job on mine. @ Black Gold 380 R

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

PFA!View attachment 1467325

Hello Hotwire,

As mentioned above (Thank you Patrick!!!), I do paint these cars and have provided "several" members here with colors Maisto did not make.

If you're interested in me painting a car Sonic Blue for you please let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

Here is a link to my thread. There are several pages with examples of my work and different color Cobras I have created.

https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/diecast-03-vert-color.1139672/

Thank you for your time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread