WTB: Magnaflow or Borla Touring Catback

02gt87

Established Member
Looking to quiet down my cobra for a bit due to law enforcement cracking down on modified cars. In search of a (full case muffler) catback preferably Magnaflow or Borla. Sorry no chamber style mufflers. Hoping something in central/southern California, or shipped for a good price
174279b2bab723790faeb59378fd6fcf.jpg
dbf0210456ae992463f097ccf5a536b8.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigmoose

Established Member
Just an FYI the steeda exhaust is a rebranded borla touring. My well seasoned magnaflow is pretty loud.

TP 112

Established Member
MBoyl1 I believe it is in the cobra section under exhaust has a very nice magnaflow system for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ClayDee

Established Member
Damn, California is strict on modified cars. I have been hearing about this for years. The land of the fruits and nuts! Don't think I have ever enforced our exhaust code section, or pulled anyone over for such. Get out of California while you can, it's gonna be an island soon anyways.

bigmoose

Established Member
I've seen it, it's a little too banged up..

Yeah. The eBay one was clearly in an accident being sold by a junk yard. The tip and hanger are all bent up. Not quite normal wear and tear as they describe.

02gt87

Established Member
Yeah. The eBay one was clearly in an accident being sold by a junk yard. The tip and hanger are all bent up. Not quite normal wear and tear as they describe.
Do you happen to know if borla used the same rear exhaust pipes? I currently have borla stingers if I could reuse that section with no fitment issues I may message the seller to work out a deal for just the muffler section

HPLouis

Established Member
Do you happen to know if borla used the same rear exhaust pipes? I currently have borla stingers if I could reuse that section with no fitment issues I may message the seller to work out a deal for just the muffler section

The middle section is the same. I have a set of Borla Touring that is practically brand new (my car is a garage queen) that I would love to swap if you weren't so far away.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Swapping my stingers for the same reason. Maybe I’ll buy some later down the line but for now with how the car scene is in SoCal I’m going to quiet the car down some.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

02gt87

Established Member
Damn, California is strict on modified cars. I have been hearing about this for years. The land of the fruits and nuts! Don't think I have ever enforced our exhaust code section, or pulled anyone over for such. Get out of California while you can, it's gonna be an island soon anyways.

Lol Tell me about it man, I've been plotting to get the hell out of here for the last couple of years -___-

Users who are viewing this thread