WTB: Magic the Gathering Cards

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
i know, i know. nerd, nerd. I do have to confess I did play the game back in the day but I was actually trying to get some for my younger brother for his birthday. I gave him all the ones i had in the back of my closet a year or two ago for xmas and he's still into the game. I was just seeing if anyone had any lying around that they wanted to get rid of. let me know [email protected]

Thanks.

Animalmutha97

My mom says I'm cool
Established Member
You're not the only one. i used to play all the time. Went to a couple of tournaments too(what a dork I was). My buddy still has cards. I'll see what he has and what he's willing to part with

SADF

Established Member
You're not the only one. i used to play all the time. Went to a couple of tournaments too(what a dork I was). My buddy still has cards. I'll see what he has and what he's willing to part with

Me, too. Mill Stone Deck FTW! Ran those biatches out of cards. Slither deck, Erhnam Djinn. Dual Lands... drool Its been a long time

Last edited:

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
I got a set of them in my room. Not sure how valuable the cards are, but let me know lol

just let me know what year/sets they're from and how many you have and I'll check with my brother and get you a number. the best way to reach me is by email at [email protected]

Me, too. Mill Stone Deck FTW! Ran those biatches out of cards. Slither deck, Erhnam Djinn. Dual Lands... drool Its been a long time

bwahahahaha...i had a millstone deck too. lol

millstone.jpg

zPipes

Established Member
geez.. i remembe playing probably about 10 years ago now? maybe a hair longer, so all my cards are from the mid to late 90's. still have some pm me if you want im sure they are all outdated lol. maybe some collectors tho huh!

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
which ones are you looking for?

I used to play competitive in tournaments back in the day:

I have complete winning decks from T2 from invasion block through oddyssey(sp?)

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
I'll have to dig through the closet this afternoon. Seems I bought a couple packs but never got into the game really. Ill see if I still have them.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
I've got a couple hundred cards sitting in my desk at work here haha. Tons of land. I don't know what kinda value they have but I'll dig through them.

Users who are viewing this thread