WTB MAC Off-road Pro Chamber Mid Pipe

Grimster

Established Member
American Muscle is having a sale right now on this guy brand new. I might just end up grabbing it from them, but wanted to check the market first to see if anyone had one they wanted to sell.

I believe that since I have an 03, that I would NOT need the O2 extensions. And I don't need the MIL eliminators since they've been turned off in my tune already.

It'd be great if someone was local enough for me to pick it up (I can meet in Oklahoma City or Tulsa or Wichita), but if it is going to be shipped it will be to 74601.

Let me know. Thanks

Silver TT

Established Member
American Muscle is having a sale right now on this guy brand new. I might just end up grabbing it from them, but wanted to check the market first to see if anyone had one they wanted to sell.

I believe that since I have an 03, that I would NOT need the O2 extensions. And I don't need the MIL eliminators since they've been turned off in my tune already.

It'd be great if someone was local enough for me to pick it up (I can meet in Oklahoma City or Tulsa or Wichita), but if it is going to be shipped it will be to 74601.

Let me know. Thanks

What is their sale price? I'd like one too.

Is it the $279 price listed here:

MAC Off-road Pro Chamber Mustang Mid-Pipe (99-04 4.6L) PC9900 - Free Shipping!

Users who are viewing this thread