WTB M122

SCALILOU

Established Member
I have a few, one is stock, 2 others are ported. How soon do you need it? How much are you looking to spend? I have a Posi ported M122, machined snout with 2.4 pulley already installed. I'm looking to buy a tvs, so if you're interested, it would be a few weeks until you receive the blower. I couldn't let the Posi go for less than $1500. The other is stock tho, and I would let that one go for cheap and you would get it sooner. I have the elbows also with the correct connection for 07-09 GT500.

SCALILOU

Established Member
The other ported one was professionally ported by a shop in Texas, I don't remember the name. I bought it already ported. That one I would let go for $750, and the stock one $500. Both are in great condition and have been in a cabinet in the garage for about a year
For $1500 I’d just save for a TVS too myself. What would you want for the non posi unit?

SCALILOU

Established Member
Brian Posi's ports are considered by some to be the gold standard brother. That's why I would sell that one for more. My car put down nearly 600 rwhp with that blower
For $1500 I’d just save for a TVS too myself. What would you want for the non posi unit?

Blakshukvw

Established Member
I’ve been reading about his port work. Seems highly regarded. It’s attractive but that’s a long way toward a TVS. I’m gonna chew on this tonight. Let me know on those pulleys, please. And I assume you have elbows for all of these?

SCALILOU

Established Member
Absolutely, I'll message you tomorrow regarding the pulleys. I'm also flexible on the Posi blower price. We'll discuss tomorrow

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Not sure how much of a hurry you’re in but I’ll have one off my 2012 with a metco 2.6 pulley and hub. Could sell with or without TB and plenum and also with stock injectors if you need them. Just waiting for the Whipple I ordered to be made and ship.

Blakshukvw

Established Member
Not a huge hurry. I’m beginning to put together all the stuffs I’ll need to install the m122 on my marauder. Not sure if I need the injectors. I’m asking about that and other questions about the swap to other guys that have already done this.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Ok, I can keep you posted. I was quoted 5 weeks (one week into it) by the dealer I ordered through, but talking to whipple beforehand they made it seem like it took them a few days to put them together and get it out the door from the time of order.

You’ll need injectors of some sort, no way will stock marauder injectors flow enough. I’m not sure if the heights vary on the ford injectors though or if the connector styles are different but I’m sure that’s something that people who have done the swap would know.

Users who are viewing this thread