WTB low miles termi around TN.

sigbrown1297

Established Member
Looking for a very clean whipple/KB termi with under 25K miles and under $25K.

Coupe or vert

Willing to travel outside of TN.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Last edited:

braindontstop31

Established Member
I have been thinking of selling my 04 termi Vert. I bought it last year from a gentleman in Ohio and it had around 2400 miles on it. The car is Black and MINT, never wrecked and Carfax verified it now has has 2600 miles on it. Still has the stock tires! Car was totally stock when I bought it. The car looks like it just came out of the showroom. Car still is stock with the exception I installed a built IRS (still have stock IRS), HR race springs and MM cc plates, and a CDC light bar. The Built IRS was Brian Hartlage's IRS (POSI Performance). It has the FTBR bushings, 3:73 gears, level 5 DSS half shalfs and MM tie rods, IRS Brace. Now I have these parts (all new) sitting in the garage waiting for the time to install is:

VMP TVS blower with the GT500 TB setup
VMP fuel kit (60lb inj. 3000maf and BAP)
Fore hat with GT pumps
modified FPDM
Metco double Bearing Pulleys and Idler
GORDS HE
Bassani SS O/R X
Flowmaster SS catback
18" AFS reps

I could make a couple of different deals. I would have to have $31K for the car as it is. Parts listed above would be seperate.
I've got to many toys for the water and I need a different vehicle and the garage space. I am just south of Bowling Green KY.
Call me if you want 270-996-3595 (I don't have texting) lol, it maybe higher than what your looking for but trust me it is just like
brand new, the interior still has that smell, it is unreal, like it was time warped from 2004.

thanks

TOXIC 04

Established Member
2004 cobra convert

Looking for a very clean whipple/KB termi with under 25K miles and under $25K.

Coupe or vert

Willing to travel outside of TN.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

I have a 04 cobra convert with 10,700 mi. Show car with great modds. Asking 29,500 but will entertain offers. I can email or text pics. I am in Nebraska so I don't know if that's too far. Color is Screaming Yellow. 680hp at the crank and 490 at the wheel. Very conservative tune. Capable of more. You can message me here or call or text 402-679-9927

A Rudd

Established Member
I have a black 03 16000 miles. Considering selling. I'm about 1.5 hours from Nashville. You can call or text me if your serious about buying. (731)607-3390

Users who are viewing this thread