Wtb low mileage ow,sb or co coupe

jobsi

Established Member
Looking for a low mile ow , sb or co coupe
I would prefer a bigger blower car but I am open to anything as long as it has low mileage and in excellent shape
I am located in nj but will travel for the right one. All finances are in order and I am ready to buy

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
I have a bolt on 2003 OW Terminator with 22,XXX. I would let it go for $26,000.

Has tasteful mods and 18" AFS rims

nfmsuprar1

Established Member
How about an Oxford White / Parchment 01 with only 13k miles.Fod racing aluminator, Vortech v2,true forged wheels,etc..

5.0adam

Established Member
been kicking around selling mine.
03 sonic blue terminator with 37k.. asking 28k. interior is like new with exterior being clean as well. Only mods are pully and exhaust with a very conservative tune. comes with all stock parts and sct tuner.

Gtp6515

Established Member
This is a little too much for me...trying to go no higher than $25k as well. Thanks.

jhumphri

Established Member
I have an immaculate 2004 SVT Cobra that I listed today to sell. It's a black coupe with 53k miles. It's a Southwest car with a clean title in hand and I'm asking $23,500. Feel free to message, call, or text if you're interested in it (505-980-0025).

KayQue

I just posted my ow cobra today. 2.2 kenne bell and all supporting mods. 73k miles, runs great. Its on craigslist in Baltimore MD. Or pm me if your interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread