WTB: Low Mileage Mach 1

bstang18

Established Member
Hey guys, posting for a friend, looking for a low mileage mach 1. Must be a 5 speed, all colors considered. Low mods if possible but not a deal breaker. the closer to new england the better but wiling to travel within reason.

Have a 2004 OW Mach 1 5-Speed 54k miles. In Raleigh, NC but wouldn't mind driving it up for one last cruise to you, just cover gas/ride. I'm from NJ originally so would love to see friends & family in Stamford or so.

Bone stock except for CAI, SLP exhaust and Pro 5.0 shifter. Lots of records and extremely clean. PM me for more info/photos !

Last edited:

JHurtSVT

Established Member
Hey man that sounds like an awesome car and a good deal but my friend wants something with less miles than that glws though

SN95SVT

Established Member
I have a 04 Black Mach 1 with 30,200 miles that is mildly modded that I just put up for sale. $14,800 or best offer. I have it listed on Mach 1 registry so please check it out there. I will post it on this forum tomorrow. Thanks

JHurtSVT

Established Member
hey man i read your ad seems like an excellent car and well kept. michigans quite the trek. ill show it to my friend when i get a chance thanks for posting

Users who are viewing this thread