WTB - Low KMS Cobra at a resonable price

xtremekustomz

Established Member
I have been on here for alittle bit now looking to add another pony to the stable, but it seems that no one on here is willing to budge alittle on what they want for there cars, it seems my $21,000 dollar budget doesnt cut it, which is quiet surprising. Id like to buy cars from fellow enthuisists. So if you are actually intrested in selling your car please let me know. Remember they are still just mustangs!:poke:and are not gaining value every year. (I know I have 3 and will never get my time or *money* out of them..lol)

Thanks guys,

I am looking for a low kms cobra 40,000k or less and prefer black or sonic blue. Just want to buy a clean cobra! :)

Last edited:

dom418

Established Member
Easy coming in here telling us what our cars should be selling for. We know what our cars are worth. You don't like what people ask, go buy from a dealer. Btw it would be helpful if you we're more specific about what you are looking for and your budget.

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
I have been on here for alittle bit now looking to add another pony to the stable, but it seems that no one on here is willing to budge alittle on what they want for there cars, it seems my $21,000 dollar budget doesnt cut it, which is quiet surprising cause I could go to any dealer and get one for less, but I like to buy cars from fellow enthuisists. So if you are actually intrested in selling your car please let me know. Remember they are still just mustangs!:poke:and are not gaining value every year. (I know I have 3 and will never get my time or *money* out of them)

Thanks guys,

I call :bs:, buying anything worth while from the stealership is going to cost you more. Most dealerships are aware of the attractive resale valu and the high demand for a clean Cobra and would never give one away, GLWP.

xtremekustomz

Established Member
Easy coming in here telling us what our cars should be selling for. We know what our cars are worth. You don't like what people ask, go buy from a dealer. Btw it would be helpful if you we're more specific about what you are looking for and your budget.

Not telling you what to sell your cars for at all but 21,000 is alot for a 10yr old car and thats all I have in my budget and it seems everyone wants 22,000 lol. Its just a bit frustraiting.

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
well just pony up the money or you will not get one cause these guys and me would not budge much on price...so if you post what you want people will respond in that price range..

good luck with your search took me 2 months and alot of travel to find a nice,not beat to shit cobra..lol

The Mongoose

Established Member
There are quite a few on here going for less than 21k. Plus, a "cash offer" of a grand or more off their asking price would be quite enticing and hard to turn down due to the fact that a lot of the Cobra's for sale on here are not selling.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Quit looking on here. Most low mileage ones here may have a lot of mods and your going to pay more off here as the owners do know they are worth it. Look around in other places, meets, local sales ads. If you look you will find one. I found on off autotrader that was low miles and priced right by increasing my search area. Dont rush finding one as then all your going to do is regret when the one you really want does come up for sale.

Sent via talk to text...mistakes expected.

xtremekustomz

Established Member
Quit looking on here. Most low mileage ones here may have a lot of mods and your going to pay more off here as the owners do know they are worth it. Look around in other places, meets, local sales ads. If you look you will find one. I found on off autotrader that was low miles and priced right by increasing my search area. Dont rush finding one as then all your going to do is regret when the one you really want does come up for sale.

Sent via talk to text...mistakes expected.

I agree %100. I have been looking on 5 or more diffrent sites and am still looking. These cars are alittle more rare around here so there are not so many for sale. I find all the ones under 21 have issues of some sort, and im not looking for issues. I like to buy cars from fellow mustang enthuisists because i would hope they wouldnt try to screw you over.

bonestock 03

Established Member
I'll give my 2 cents, I have a DSG 03 with 5,500 miles. I am asking more for mine because all of the trim, lights and seals are like brand new. The car has always been garaged in the 8+ years I have owned it. The car looks like new. If you want a like new condition Terminator you're gonna have to pay more than a new Focus costs. I have had a couple of offers that are not above wholesale. I can wholesale my car at work if I want to. I think nobody wants to give away their child. We all value our babies (especially when loved and cared for,for so many years)

nufc1

Established Member
look at how many were produced times by how many no longer are on the road .yup the price will only go one way keep looking

Users who are viewing this thread