WTB: Lightly used, complete S/C Kit!! CASH IN HAND!

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
$3,000 cash ready to go to a nice, lightly used S/C kit complete with ID 1000's preferably...By lightly used I mean 20k miles or less and in perfect condition. Paxton 2200, Procharger p1/d1 or VMP/TVS setup preferred. PM here or text 727-365-9644. I have 2 new Forgestars I'm trying to sell (w/tires) if that would sweeten the deal. Let me know what you got!

:pop:

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Just a heads up, there was a scam for a procharger on a TX craiglist the other day. Be careful.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Just a heads up, there was a scam for a procharger on a TX craiglist the other day. Be careful.

I'm sure there's many scams like that...A local buddy of mine bought a lightly used P1 full setup off CL recently for $1500!!!! He said no fukin way when he saw it and turned out to be a legit setup and just a ridiculous deal and the guy selling didn't know what he had...I think $3k plus $1k in wheels/tires is a fair trade for a used S/C setup...Not looking for scams.:beer:

Andrew123654

Established Member
Can you elaborate about the scam, I was trying to buy a complete procharger kit from someone in san Antonio this past week but he flaked. I assume that was it.

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Can you elaborate about the scam, I was trying to buy a complete procharger kit from someone in san Antonio this past week but he flaked. I assume that was it.

That would be the one. Lots of things that didn't add up with it. I tried to tell him I'd meet him to pick it up in SA and he responded with

"I am in Cleveland, OH. I just did a random post because I want a buyer asap"

So I figured if its legit he must have it listed on Cleveland craiglist too right? Nope.

Also he had no idea about the actual components of the kit or how it worked.

by9468840

Established Member
$3000 for a slightly used sc kit with Id1000s?
If anyone offers you a deal like this be sure it's a scam. You need to raise your budget to $4000.

Coyote414

Established Member
$3000 for a slightly used sc kit with Id1000s?
If anyone offers you a deal like this be sure it's a scam. You need to raise your budget to $4000.

Considering its under 5k new I dont think him offerinf 3k plus wheels/tires is far fetched. But go head tell him how much used wear and tear parts go for you got a formula right?

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Considering its under 5k new I dont think him offerinf 3k plus wheels/tires is far fetched. But go head tell him how much used wear and tear parts go for you got a formula right?

Thanks! I LOVE when people with a brain post in my threads! Yes, I think $3k CASH plus potentially a almost new $1200 wheel/tire setup is really effing fair!!

89_#173

Established Member
There was a guy offering a whipple kit on here with 30k miles for 5600 couple days back . U may be able to work a deal

Users who are viewing this thread