WTB: L&M,cobra jet or vmp aftermarket gt500 throttle body

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Looking to buy RIGHT away vmp, l&m or cobra jet aftermarket throttle body ... Have cash now ...Pm what ya got.. Will buy new in couple days or so if no responses .... Thx

97SaleenCobra

Established Member
I have the 65mm FRPP CJ one. Its been on the car for about 600 miles. It will be off the car on saturday, possibly before if you need it sooner. I'd take 500 for it, or make me a reasonable offer.

cheftjpeck

Established Member
I have the 65mm FRPP CJ one. Its been on the car for about 600 miles. It will be off the car on saturday, possibly before if you need it sooner. I'd take 500 for it, or make me a reasonable offer.
Includes electronics I assume?
Let me know .. Is this the actual 65mm or the 62.5 mm??
No blemishes ??
Oh heck I will pm ya now

PLATIADO

Established Member
Tee heee.. Yeah VMP TVS w 2.5 pulley and ported q plenum .. Just got a set of 72lb injectors off a member here.. Now I need the tb.. Bad news is I just sold my l&m TB about a month ago .. Dang it... Oh well
When are you set to get it on? My 2011 is going in on the 25th to justin to do mine:banana:

cheftjpeck

Established Member

Thx bud!!!! Money sent...
Now to get confirmation from Justin about my install that I thought was set ..

Users who are viewing this thread