WTB: Kooks Long Tube Headers 1-7/8in

mavfan37

'13 DIB 5.0
Established Member
How much is he asking for them? It all depends on how many miles are on them and what kind of condition they are in.

scampismith

Crazy George
Established Member
I have a brand new set of american racing long tube, high flow cats and X-Pipe listed. The price i am asking is what you would pay for a good used set.

mavfan37

'13 DIB 5.0
Established Member
Are you willing to part out? I already have High Flow Cats in storage. How much are you wanting for the LT's?

I have a brand new set of american racing long tube, high flow cats and X-Pipe listed. The price i am asking is what you would pay for a good used set.

scotmach

Established Member
I have Hi-Flow cats right now in storage. If I need the mid pipe. Is it mandatory to have a mid pipe?

I'll try to help you one more time. Because the Kooks headers are a mid length design you must use their matching midpipe. No other midpipe will work unless it is fabricated.

mavfan37

'13 DIB 5.0
Established Member
Thanks. I'm not very knowledgeable with the mustangs yet. But next time how about you try not to be such a ****** douche bag about it! True story.

I'll try to help you one more time. Because the Kooks headers are a mid length design you must use their matching midpipe. No other midpipe will work unless it is fabricated.

Last edited:

mavfan37

'13 DIB 5.0
Established Member
Thanks man. I'm just trying to get parts. I can admit that i'm not the most knowledgeable person about cars, but just be courteous and respectful that is all I ask.

Dunno why but this made me bust out laughing. LOL good luck OP

Users who are viewing this thread