WTB Kenne Bell for 2v GT!

klayton21

Established Member
Looking to buy a Kenne Bell supercharger for a 2v Mustang GT. Would need all the components to do an install. Let me know if anyone has one must be the kit for a 2v 99-04 GT NOT cobra.

Thanks
-Klayton:pepper:

NestorGT

Established Member
Just as an FYI.... Only KB and Torq Tech make root style supercharger set ups for our 2v... IJS

Ram1216

Established Member
How much are you looking to spend? I am thinking of upgrading and I need to buy a bigger boost source for my car.

I have a KB 1.7L non intercooled with snow performance methanol injection, JLT intake, Boost-A-Pump, and #36 injectors. I might be interested in selling all of this this winter.

klayton21

Established Member
Are those available to intercool? If so im interested if you have the full kit to sell. As in everything there bolt on ready.

Ram1216

Established Member
Yeah everything I have listed is what you would need, except you don't HAVE to have methanol, and you would need tuned. You can intercool these, but it is $1100 for the intercooler upgrade from kenne bell

I opted to use the methanol for an intercooler / octane booster since the boost levels weren't real high... but I am planning on forging and I'll need more boost than a 1.7 can really give optimally

Last edited:

triple-s

Established Member
I'll sell you my 2.6 inner cooled kit it will come with everything you will need for the install except fuel parts.but will include a 3.25 and 2.75 inch pulley and a single blade kb throttle body for 3700.it's still on my car and I've wanting to put a fla just cause I've like procharger and I would get to put my bullitt intake back on! So let me know! Also the 2.75 pulley has been carbinite coated so there is no belt slip.

Last edited:

Gt04

4v gone 2v
Established Member
I may sell my intercooled 2.1 since I'm looking to upgrade to a 2.6. Unit has less than 5k miles on it and is well taken care of. it would come with everything needed except for the injectors and pump. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread