WTB : Kenne Bell 2.8H / Mammoth Kit

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
**UPDATED WITH PICS 03/12/09**

In a interesting position currently. I am currently completing several suspension modifications on my car ( 2003 Cobra) and will be changing out the valve covers while I have the K member dropped. I will be removing the current supercharger ( Polished Kenne Bell 2.2, new style snout, ~ 3100 miles) to gain access to the passenger side VC. While the supercharger is off, I am contemplating selling the current unit and upgrading.

Would be in the market for a polished 2.8H or Mammoth kit. Black units could also work but would need to factor in polishing costs to the deal.

My unit is 100% with ZERO issues. Run 580+WHP on pump gas, never spun over 19#'s. Makes GREAT power and Whines like a wife leaving a jewelry store empty handed. Don't have any issues putting it back on the car.

Let me know what y'all have.

Thanks in advance.

Please excuse the slightly dirty engine bay. Car hasn't moved once since mid October when it was parked for it's winter slumber. Blower will be completley polished before shipping. Will also include new oil for oil change as well. Will take detailed interior/underside pics of blower when it comes off the car.

DSC_0125.gif

DSC_0126.gif

DSC_0128.gif

Last edited:

saleen09

Established Member
ALL PM's replied this morning.

I can't commit to any sales/etc until I have found a new unit to replace the 2.2. I am going to ask 2850 shipped/insured with 3 pullies and a Steigemeier ported/exterior polished TB.

I will be posting current pics this evening for all that inquired.

Thanks and TTT!

saleen09

Established Member
you know you need to buy some new rims before you upgrade the S/C lol

Yeah, you know my CCW 505's are just flat lame.... GOOD CALL MATT.

I better get my order in for some TF's now so I can have them by mid summer if I'm LUKCY!!!!! :p

Last edited:

saleen09

Established Member
ALL PM"s replied.

Have several potential buyers lined up for my 2.2. Still looking for a 2.8H or Mammoth....

Users who are viewing this thread