WTB: KB 2.2 2.4 or Whipple

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
As the title states I am in the market for a 2.2 , 2.4 or even a whipple. Must be newer snout design with low miles in excellent condition, and reasonably priced. PM me with what you have.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
if you can buy a new one for 200 dollars, don't waste the time or space on here looking for one. Most are going for around the 2500 mark. I'll be asking 2600 for mine when I sell it. 1500 miles, stock pulley. Just a feeler for you.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
if you can buy a new one for 200 dollars, don't waste the time or space on here looking for one. Most are going for around the 2500 mark. I'll be asking 2600 for mine when I sell it. 1500 miles, stock pulley. Just a feeler for you.

You are correct my man I just sold mine for $2650, I have no idea where he is getting that charger from?:nonono:

heywaitfourme

Established Member
well your better off buying new then. People have been stickin with their prices. If you get one below 2400, make sure to check it over, and I'd like to shake your hand for one HELL of a deal.

Like I said, 2600 for mine, I'll split shipping.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
I would be selling a whipple. it's still on the car and I do not have the time with school and a move to take it off. When it does come off, it will go on the market for 2600, and I'll pay half the shipping. I'm just giving you an idea of what they are going for. Mine is not for sale yet, although I wish it were, it'd help with the move. Hell, if the whole car sold, that'd really help!!

Users who are viewing this thread