WTB: Junk TR3650 or good cheap one...

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
Dont actually need the whole tranny. Just need part of the housing.....but if i can get a good deal on a whole tranny that is good or bad..... Let me know!!

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
have one with a bad first gear, let me know what youd give for it , im replacing it soon

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
have one with a bad first gear, let me know what youd give for it , im replacing it soon

Well ii suck at offers.....how about you P.M. a price and i an counter offer. Keep in mind i will need it shipped!!! So let me know. The cheaper the better. My tranny is fine....just need a piece of the tranny case!!! Let me know. Thanks, Dan.

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
This is the piece i need but without the shifter and crap! Just the casing!!!!

BS200695104248_2006121815325416-dis.jpg

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
Seems like D's01Snake hass fallen off the face of the earth lol?! He said he had what i needed.....was waiting for pics and a address for money order and nothing back yet....?! Who else still have what i need?! Please let me know. I need this piece ASAP!!! Thanks, Dan.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
i know a buddy with a junk 3650, a couple of 'em actually.

i'll let ya know early-mid next week(gotta deal with the hurricane shit first)

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
I have one that is already apart,gutted.What do you think it would be worth?All it needs is 3rd gear blocker rings.

I could send you the case,then the guts seperate.

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
i know a buddy with a junk 3650, a couple of 'em actually.

i'll let ya know early-mid next week(gotta deal with the hurricane shit first)

Ok man. Ask him if he will sell parts off them?! I really dont need the whole tranny. Just the rear tranny tail shaft housing.....mine crackrd!! That would be awesome. The chepaer the better....lol!! Dont have alot of cash right now. Trying to get my car back up and running!!! Thanks, Dan.

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
I have one that is already apart,gutted.What do you think it would be worth?All it needs is 3rd gear blocker rings.

I could send you the case,then the guts seperate.

Well actually......i dont need the whole tranny. Just the rear tranny housing. I believe its called the tailshaft housing?! Let me know if you are willing to seperate this from the rest of the tranny!? I really need this piece ASAP!! So please get back to me!!! Thanks, Dan.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
How bad is it cracked? If it's a hairline, why not put some jb weld epoxy on it.? I put that on a bike that an idiot dropped and cracked the case on and started leaking oil. I put that over the crack and has not leaked a drop of oil since that day. 3 years ago now..

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
How bad is it cracked? If it's a hairline, why not put some jb weld epoxy on it.? I put that on a bike that an idiot dropped and cracked the case on and started leaking oil. I put that over the crack and has not leaked a drop of oil since that day. 3 years ago now..

I am not gonna put my trust in JB weld on my car....:dw: :nonono: :eek: I am sure i will get the part i need!!! But BUMP!!! And new news from anybody?!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
im going to end up selling my T3650 pretty soon, its only got 18k on it although there isnt much demand for them so id imagine im going to sell it pretty cheap...whats your offer?

Users who are viewing this thread