WTB JLT, C&L, or Steeda CAI, 2.6 S/C pulley, auxillary idler pulley.

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
Just what the title says looking to buy either a JLT, C&L, or Steeda CAI good condition decent price. Along with a 2.6 supercharger pulley and auxillary idler pulley.

07vert

Established Member
i have a c&L intake for sale with 13,000 miles on it, GREAT condition. Interested?

07vert

Established Member
i'll send pics tonight when I take it off the car. Its only been on the car for 6 months, practically brand new and in great condition. I'll send pis when I'm off work

07vert

Established Member
Sorry it took me so long to get some pics, just got back from buisness in arizona, C&L Intake still available, Intake is not that dirty, just looks that way in the pictures. Intake comes with screws for the MAF and the heat shield.

Intake tube has two little rub marks, both of which are on the under side of the intake. Intake is in great condition and was on the car for 6 months until I traded it in for something cheaper, thats condensation on the heat sheild picture from sitting in my garage here in CT and then bringing it inside to take pics.

Pics:
IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

Dont really know what these are going for? Bought it for $399 brand new, maybe asking 250 shipped? Let me know

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread