WTB JL Audio Stealthbox for Convert.

SvtRedsnake

Established Member
Looking for a JL Audio Stealthbox for a 03/04 convertible that's in good condition. Let me know what's out there.

harricanfloyd

Established Member
Those are hard to find. Look on Crutchfield. I bought my stealthbox for my jeep on clearance.. They are nice for space saving, but for a stang I'd just get a small box or bass tube for a vert

SvtRedsnake

Established Member
Those are hard to find. Look on Crutchfield. I bought my stealthbox for my jeep on clearance.. They are nice for space saving, but for a stang I'd just get a small box or bass tube for a vert[/QUOTE

I might have to do that but thought I would at least give this a try first ,you never know what people might have and be willing to part with.

I have to custom fiberglass boxes that fit into the corners of your trunk for sale, with subs

Was this in a convertible and do you have any pics ? I'd be willing to at least look at it even though i'm really looking for a stealth box because you don't even see it when you look at it and it still sounds great.

Last edited:

mystichromecob

Established Member
There in a coupe but I don't see why they would be any problem in a convert. Whats your email and I'll send you some pics I can never get the pics to show on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread