WTB: I need your Mid 80's Mustang GT MINT Parts

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
If you have parts for a 1984-1986 Mustang I am interested.

They need to be MINT or NOS parts including interior, engine, trim, and powertrain items. 5.0 parts preferred, but any common parts will do.

Please post up. Serious sellers only. :thumbsup:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
what parts are you looking for? And define "MINT" Are you talking about brand new, or well functional? I can get you a ton of 5.0 parts, but they will not be new.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
what parts are you looking for? And define "MINT" Are you talking about brand new, or well functional? I can get you a ton of 5.0 parts, but they will not be new.

Thanks!

I'm looking for concours parts for primarily the 85 year. It's for an 85 5.0 HO carbureted with T-Tops and Charcoal interior. That means used or NEW/NOS, something a judge would look at as new or "like new". Some examples of needed parts:

1. "Powered By Ford" aluminum valve covers
  2. 2 spoke steering wheel with cruise (near perfect condition)
  3. Left and right rear interior trim panels (no scratches)
  4. Kick panels (no scratches)
  5. Air Cleaner assembly
  6. Center console
  7. Door panels (all power accessories)
  8. Gas tank plastic cover
  9. rear hatch trim panels (around the rear latch)
  10. Rear quad shocks.
  11. Catalytic convertor pipes (convertors must be in tact, but the pipes can have normal surface rust)
  12. Driver and passenger side convertible doors (no rust)
  13. Tailgate (no rust)
  14. Map light (mint)
  15. Fender splash guards (mint)
  16. Floor mats. They can even be used, so long as the plastic liner is in tact.

Does this help?

Last edited:

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
i have the air cleaner assembly off an 85 ...dual snorkel....its painted blue though, you would have to paint it black again...and i have the chrome saleen lid for it that has a 302High performance emblem on it...

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
i have the air cleaner assembly off an 85 ...dual snorkel....its painted blue though, you would have to paint it black again...and i have the chrome saleen lid for it that has a 302High performance emblem on it...

My cleaner's in excellent condition but the aluminum lid's marked and rubbed from the hood apron. Is the blue snorkel intake the dual kind with the 14" cleaner? Or is it the smaller one/single intake for the non HO 4V motor?

Here's what I'm looking for:

6cbe_1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread