WTB: Holley Sytemax Intake/Heads(Any Brand) 5.0

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Im looking to buy a holley systemax intake upper and lower and a set of nice used heads preferably 58cc chambers and 2.02 int and 1.60 exhaust. Anyone with any good deals please let me know. I will consider 60cc heads as well. Thanks

DippedInOctane

Get The Business!
Established Member
yo, i have a holley systemax II intake. upper/lower. i also have a 70mm bbk throttle body too. i also have 1 1/8 spacer for the plenum to clear tall valve covers. i also have a set of cast iron gt-40 heads. let me know if you're interested. i attached a picture of the intake. the bay is kinda messy, just got done installing the 306. looking to go carb, so selling the intake will help along with the heads etc. i'm asking $500 for the heads like new and $450 for the upper/lower intake. i'll throw in the throttle body for an extra $150.
[img=http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1619/lfa468ab1147d19577f41edet1.th.jpg]

DippedInOctane

Get The Business!
Established Member
i also have a set of brand new, in the box PRW steel 1.6X3/8 rocker arms that fit 289-351w engines. i also have two 90mm mafs, one with a sensor and one without.

DippedInOctane

Get The Business!
Established Member
i also have a set of 24,32 and 38lb injectors too. so yea man, hit me up if you need aftermarket or cheap factory parts for your stang.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
hey whats the difference between the systemax and the systemax II intakes? im guessing the II is bigger? Sorry not interested in the GT40 heads im looking to go a little bigger and have more room to grow. I already have the injectors and Maf I have been looking for someone that wants to trade some 30 pounders with a matching MAF for my 24's and 73mm Maf or something similar...Let me know bro

DippedInOctane

Get The Business!
Established Member
the heads are ported, how big you looking to go? they have bigger valves too, and i'm not sure whats the difference between the two intakes. i'm guessing it flows alot better. you interested?

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
im looking for something like edelbrock or TF or afr's..something like that so I can build with them..when I go forced induction I can maybe have them ported and get a lot more out of them then the gt-40's. Could you send me more detailed pics of the systemax intake and spacer and your low dollar without the TB attached to [email protected] Oh do you have all the Stuff that goes with it for install...I dont think I have ever messed with an external EGR setup

Last edited:

DippedInOctane

Get The Business!
Established Member
TF, AFR and Edelbrocks are expensive. the cheapest aluminum heads i've seen are made by Patriot and their priced @ $855. i'll take better detailed pictures later on and post them. i have every bolt for the intake.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
ok well let me know what you want for the intake and spacer shipped to atlanta. And for the heads I have a couple people trying to sell me theres for some good prices. Its getting late here (about 1:30am in Baghdad) so if I dont hear from you in a while ill prob be sleeping till tommorow. Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread