Wtb: HÄns racecraft subframe connectors

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
A fair price should be around $150 to $200 to install. We charge $175 for subframe connector like these where I work. It takes us about two to three hour to install them NICELY not half assed.

I talked to Nicole today, she is Hans assistant. She said eleven of us have paid. Plus more people have been trying order the subframe conectors that are not on the list.

Last edited:

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Mike, I sent Hans an email about the x brace and he sent me information on the subframes. :p

When you guys get these you will be wishing you did this a long time ago.

ssp.vortech

Established Member
Nicole called me today and it's all set. They are just waiting on the checks that other members sent in to arrive. :burnout:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I also got a call and will be sending out the check tomorrow. Nicole said they were only waiting for payment from 2 or 3 people (me included).

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
sorry guys...

I have to back out of this one. I'm in the process of relocating and can spend the money elsewhere.

I pm'd some guys that wanted in on this, so hopefully they jump right on and production can get underway.

Sorry for the hold-up guys, this just came around at a bad time:nonono:

firedog90

Established Member
I still have not received a phone call. If anybody has a number I can call or an email address please pm it to me. Michael has emailed me a couple times but I still haven't received anything from Han. I'd like to get this paid in full asap.

Thanks,
Alex

black 10th vert

Established Member
Someone should really email a link to this thread to Hans, so that he can not only see the interest generated in his products, but also to keep better tabs on the communication. It is very frustrating to people when they have the payment ready, but can't get ANY response from the vendor. Sad thing is that if this drags out too long, other people (like Red Poison above) will have situations arise which will cause them to have to back out. This is what happened to me with the KC group buy. I sent several emails to Joe with questions that were never answered, and he would leave me a message on my cell, but not address my questions, then I could never reach him by phone directly, so after months of doing that, something came up, and I had to spend the money elsewhere.:bash: Really sad, but that is what happens with "wants", you have the money to buy, but if it drags too long, then more important things come up, and suddenly the "want" becomes less important. Hope that doesn't happen here because I have these subs, and rear stb, and the quality of them is second to none!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Hey relax guys, at this pace I bet only half of us have sold our cars by the time we get the SFC's

ssp.vortech

Established Member
Nicole called me a couple of weeks ago and let me pay the full amount for a set of Han's SFCs. I've been trying to get a set of these and have been for the last year and a half. To the final 2 that committed to this GP, don't be boners. Pay up or pass it on to other members!

firedog90

Established Member
i agree, lets get this done. if you want to pay in full then send the full payment.

Nicole called me a couple of weeks ago and let me pay the full amount for a set of Han's SFCs. I've been trying to get a set of these and have been for the last year and a half. To the final 2 that committed to this GP, don't be boners. Pay up or pass it on to other members!

I'd like to make the payment but I'm paying with a credit card and not a check, therefore I am still waiting on a phone call.

Last edited:

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
So is he still taking additions to this GP?

I'll have to clear it with the Boss, but before I even mention it I'd like to know if I can get on the list.

How much are we lookin' at for SFC's + Shipping? About $550 or so?

Users who are viewing this thread