WTB GT500 under $30k

ThatGuySkye

Established Member
- Max budget is $30k including having it shipped if it's out of state and the CA sales tax (we can adjust the "sale price" on paper to help that out).
- Minor mods are a plus but lower mileage is better. Also $5k in mods does not equal $5k or even $4k in extra money... Mods are not investments.
- Ideal color would be red with white stripes, but I'm open to anything besides the light orange.
- Local would be ideal (Bay Area CA).
- CA state Smog legal is a must.
- Working AC is a must.
- I know what these cars are going for and am willing to pay a reasonable price (just check the other cars on the site that have actually sold and be reasonable with your asking price).
- Full disclosure of vehicle condition upfront is a must, this means, every scratch, every chip, every dent, every stain, everything. I know perfect isn't possible, but I don't want to waste either of our time, so lets cut the BS out.
- I have cash in the bank ready to go for the right car, let's make this an easy transaction.

Last edited:

CobraCraig

Established Member
I have a 2009 GT500 red with white stripes fully loaded with everything.

Last edited:

ThatGuySkye

Established Member
Bump... If out of state seller must be OK with using an escrow company to be the middle man. It's the safest way for both of us and I'd be paying all the fees associated with it. I'm not willing to wire $30k and hope you're good on your word.

ThatGuySkye

Established Member
Bump, updated description for clarity... please don't waste our time, don't contact me if you are only on the fence with selling your car. I'm serious, with cash in hand, so please be serious too.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm sure being a 3 post member making demands will make it difficult for a seller to get butterflies in his stomach.

ThatGuySkye

Established Member
I'm sure being a 3 post member making demands will make it difficult for a seller to get butterflies in his stomach.

OK... I'm not wasting anyone's time. Is that a bad thing? 3 post member HERE... this would be my first Ford... which is why I'm new here. Check out my reputation on other LSX sites if that's a question. Here is a link to LS1tech: http://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=24278 And a local site that I'm much more frequent at: http://www.norcal-lsx.com/forum/member.php?u=8436 And buyer/seller rep on the local site: http://www.norcal-lsx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84990

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wasn't hammering you, just saying.

ThatGuySkye

Established Member
I wasn't hammering you, just saying.

Well, hopefully people can recognize that I'm not a random newbie making demands, but a serious cash buyer. But thanks for pointing it out so I could link up my other profiles so people can understand that.

SSThunder

Established Member
You should be able to find plenty of 2007-2009 models. There were a bunch listed when I had mine listed and many with upgraded blowers. Good luck on your search

Users who are viewing this thread