WTB GT500 coolant hoses

billys90

Established Member
Looking for any of the coolant hoses, heat exchanger, radiator, heater hoses, etc. etc. Let me know what you have and how much you want shipped to NC 28685.

coolant5412.jpg

gt500heaterhoses.jpg

Last edited:

billys90

Established Member
Now looking for both hoses from the intercooler reservoir tank, one to intake and one to pump. Heater tube that runs length of the block by the oil cooler assembly and the heater tubes/hoses that mount at the back of the block.

Extreme281

Banned
I have the complete cooling system off a 2012 minus the heat exchanger. Inlet /outlet from the blower to the intercooler tank ,intercooler tank to pump ,the pump ,hose to the heat exchanger and back out and the tank .All with about 500miles of use .
How about $350 shipped for everything ?

billys90

Established Member
Now looking for both hoses from the intercooler reservoir tank, one to intake and one to pump. Heater tube that runs length of the block by the oil cooler assembly and the heater tubes/hoses that mount at the back of the block.

Just looking for these hoses. I have purchased the other hoses and both coolant tanks. Thanks

billys90

Established Member
I have the complete cooling system off a 2012 minus the heat exchanger. Inlet /outlet from the blower to the intercooler tank ,intercooler tank to pump ,the pump ,hose to the heat exchanger and back out and the tank .All with about 500miles of use .
How about $350 shipped for everything ?

Would you be interested in selling just the two hoses for the intercooler tank? The one from the intake outlet to intercooler tank and the one from intercooler tank to the pump. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread