WTB: Gen 1 Parts

J Alexander

Established Member
Looking to buy Gen 1 wheels w/ or w/o tires. Also looking for seats as well. Need a tonneau too. Call me if you want to at 404-729-0233 or email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
BIGBOY:)

J Alexander

Established Member
WTB:1st Gen parts

I basically like all of the tonneaus, but the one that I like the most is the fiberglass. I will do with a soft one though. I like the one that is low profile. The kind that is no drilling required.
Thank you,
BIGBOY:p

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
well, if you can't find what your looking for or one in your area, i have an extang black max soft tonnau i'd like to get 100 bux for. it's in like new condition. you can see what it looks like HERE!

J Alexander

Established Member
WTB:1st Gen parts

Hey man thats a great tonneau. How much is it to ship to 30281. Please let me know, I want it. Was it on your L? Just curious, cause it is going on a short-wheel based truck. I dont think I specified. Call me up if you wish. 404-729-0233
Thank you,
BIGBOY:p

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
yes, it was on my L. looked great too. i have shaved stake pockets and a fresh paint job. that's the only reason it's not going back on. i'll find out shipping on monday and get back to ya'.

J Alexander

Established Member
are you still going to sell it to me? I am still awaiting. I have Pay-Pal. Let me know something.
Thanks,

J Alexander

Established Member
O, do you want to sell your stock L wheels? I need a set for my big block truck. I took them off my 94 and put them on the big block truck and they look very good, I almost didnt want to take them off. If you do not want to sell them, can U see if anyone else has some for sale in your area.
Thanks,

[email protected]

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
J- been reallyt busy. sorry for the lag... i'll find out shipping soon.

J Alexander

Established Member
Thanks, the tonneau looks nice. I appreciate it. Give me a hollar sometime.
Josh:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread