WTB Gatorback belt

SVT1987

Established Member
Well I can't find a gatorback belt in town and desperately need one. Its for a 4 piece idler pulley set and a 2.93 supercharger pulley. I guess the part number is 4080755 for the goodyear one. Have paypal will pay for shipping and part. Need asap. thanks.

PainNdaArse

Established Member
I was bored so I figured I'd help you out... I called Autozone and Advanced it seems that this belt is no where in your area. It will need to be ordered directly from the factory. I cross-referenced the numbers and just to see if I can find any belt for you. No luck. I spoke with a lady at the Atlantic Boulevard Advanced, which is the main PDQ hub and she said it would be at least til the 5th, and there would be an extra charge. But the charges would be waived if you were wait to receive it til the 11th. I'm going to call some local stores in my area to see if they have one in stock or if they could get one to me sooner.

PainNdaArse

Established Member
Okay, I ordered ya one! It will be here Saturday morning. I can try to ship it to you USPS, because they're open til 11am on Saturday. It's a Gates K080755, which in my opionion a better belt. $34.99 + whatever the shipping is. I can wait til Monday and ship it UPS but it might take longer?

Users who are viewing this thread