Wtb: Fully built sn95!!!!

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
LOOKING FOR A 96-98 COBRA WITH BUILT MOTOR, TRANS, AND A POWER ADDER!

PERFER 98's and BLACK, CONSIDER ANYTHING WITH THE RIGHT COMBO.

NO SADDLE INTERIOR, WILL NOT CONSIDER ANY CAR WITH SADDLE INTERIOR, PLEASE DO NOT OFFER UP CARS WITH SUCH ITERIOR!!!!

03cobra5485

Established Member
I've got a 97 Kenne Bell if ur interested...it's not built motor though..

97TURBOCOBRA

boost with no belt
Established Member
I have just what you need, Proline motor, 76mm turbo, glide,fire system, 2way radio, built front one end to the other....But it has the wrong Int..:cuss:
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
very nice car, but im looking for more of a street car, your cars bad ass tho! and the saddle interior is a deal breaker lol

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
i saw that car i love it, but i rele want a hardtop, and the welded 6pt cage is killing me im looking for something that i can drive to work in the nice weather and drive most of the time

jackhimup

Established Member
i saw that car i love it, but i rele want a hardtop, and the welded 6pt cage is killing me im looking for something that i can drive to work in the nice weather and drive most of the time

I drive it to work everyday, and the cage is bolted in!

This is my only form of transportation at the moment, total street car.

The cage isn't bad at all. I'm 6'3 and have no problem getting in or out. Awkward at first, yes, but you get used to climbing in, throwing the lap belt on, and getting over 20mpg.

SuperLX

Established Member
1998 Cobra,Black on Black 14,000 miles,all work by Alternative Auto,car located in Windsor,ON.

305" "Big bore", diamond pistons, eagle rods, bowl ported heads, short runner intake with imrc's removed, new oil pump w/ billet gears, polished Vortech V7 YSi supercharger, custom blower return line w/ fittings (no leaks), AFM Powerpipe, Alky-Control Methanol Injection w/ Vortech Resovoir, MSD Ignition, MSD Coils, Ford Racing 9MM wires, Pro-Formance C-4 Race Built Transmission- Reverse Manual Valvebody w/ pro-tree trans brake, B&M Ratchet Shifter, B&M transmission cooler, Steeda Ultra-Cool aluminum radiator, custom chromoly driveshaft w/ safety loop, 4.10 gears, SCT MAF, '97 Fuel tank, Big Bosch Fuel Pump, UPR Fuel Rails, 60LB Injectors, all braided lines, Hooker longtube headers, 3" Custom X-pipe, 3" Mac Flowpaths dumped, Weld Racing Prostar wheels w/ new MT rubber, Team-Z Motorsports Rear Suspension, frame tied, Corbeau Forza seats, bolt-in roll bar, rear seat delete, Taylor battery relocation to trunk w/ Optima Redtop, various gauges, 3.5" HO Fibertrends Cobra R Hood, Stainless Steel Bumper Inserts

98Cobraint.jpg

98Cobraeng.jpg

98Cobra-1.jpg

sptzvnm

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R7z_ypRL4Q"]YouTube - 1996 Mustang Cobra / Vortech Supercharger / Comp Cams / Idling[/nomedia]

red9450

Established Member
I have a 96 cobra with 54k on the odo. built rear, forged motor. 70mm turbo, t56, laser red. black int.

Nearlycomplete003.jpg

pm me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread