WTB: Fully built 600+ hp, low mile, SB or DSG coupe

Windir77

Established Member
I've owned 2 SB Cobras and I'm looking to buy a 3rd and final one that I plan to keep, so I'm looking for specifics.

Low miles (40k or lower)
600+hp (preferably closer to the 700 mark)
Must be able to pass Emissions (No check engine or warning lights on on dashboard)
Must be mechanically sound without issues. Looking for turn key and go.
I'm from Ohio but I'm willing to travel for the right deal. (I flew to Florida and drove my last one home)
Prefer SB but willing to go DSG with the right appearance mods.
Prefer aftermarket wheels.

The closer your car matches these specs, the closer to your asking price I can get. Feel free to shoot me a text with pictures as I do not check this site too often. 440-666-1278 Thanks! - Jim

kammi10

Established Member
too bad you want a low mile car. i have a really nice DSG with a TVS on it that makes over 600 to the tire for under 20k

FiveOhJoe

Established Member
I have a 54k mile SB coupe. Passes emissions, built T56, built IRS, return fuel system on E85. All the supporting mods and little things fixed so it's ready for a TVS. Makes 570 or so

Windir77

Established Member
I have a 54k mile SB coupe. Passes emissions, built T56, built IRS, return fuel system on E85. All the supporting mods and little things fixed so it's ready for a TVS. Makes 570 or so

Sounds sick but I'm really looking for something with the aftermarket blower already installed. I appreciate the offer though.

Borgan

Established Member
I honestly didn't even know that there was emissions testing in Ohio until I just now looked it up on Google. I'm in Franklin county so I luckily don't have to worry about it lol.

Windir77

Established Member
I honestly didn't even know that there was emissions testing in Ohio until I just now looked it up on Google. I'm in Franklin county so I luckily don't have to worry about it lol.

Yeah. Luckily, they recently installed self serving E-checks you can do yourself, so there is no more manual checks for cats, just can't throw any codes! Ohio is a nightmare for pretty much everything haha......including pot holes.

Windir77

Established Member
And thanks for the offers everyone, but I'm very particular in what I'm looking for as stated in my original post. Under 40k miles, fully built, 600+ rwhp, no check engine lights on, preferably SB.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread