Wtb frps asap

95SC

Banned
I have few used ones in great working condition $35 shipped for one or $60 shipped for 2

nycarpenter

Established Member
Untill you buy a bad one lol.How common are good frps take off's? Then think about how common bad take offs are...

How common? I have not seen a rash of bad frps sensors being sold here. Do you think 95SC is selling bad sensors? Really come on.....

95SC

Banned
I always kept 2 sensors in the glove box when I had my 96, now I don't have to worry about this on my 03 as I have return style fuel system

BTW I guarantee them to work if for some reason they don't, I will refund money or send another one.I don't sell junk parts

Last edited:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
I never said his were bad, plus he seem's to be a very active member on this site and gave you his word they were good. Apparently they are common problem's for some people and I guarentee you there's ten bad for every good USED one. He said he needed one asap, and figured a new one from the dealer was the best route... the second post I had in here was just a post I made out of pure boredom at work lol. Good luck in you're search, hope you find one in time to have a little fun in the car this weekend.

Blackedout

Established Member
Orange county NY ??? if so I also have 2 in the garage if you need one..

ocwhitetermi04

Established Member
I never said his were bad, plus he seem's to be a very active member on this site and gave you his word they were good. Apparently they are common problem's for some people and I guarentee you there's ten bad for every good USED one. He said he needed one asap, and figured a new one from the dealer was the best route... the second post I had in here was just a post I made out of pure boredom at work lol. Good luck in you're search, hope you find one in time to have a little fun in the car this weekend.

Thanks ya i just wanted to see if anyone was selling and also had input so thanks..:beer:

nycarpenter

Established Member

Not a shot 10 bad for every good one. Where did this figure come from?

G04cobra

Established Member
I have a spare one and live in LA. Its used but you're more than welcome to try it out before buying it.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Not a shot 10 bad for every good one. Where did this figure come from?

From the statistics section of the forum. You did see the big USED in my post right? Obviously everyone that's had a bad one has taken it off the car, which is a very big number. Why would anyone besides people doing fuel system upgrade ever take a good frps off? 10 to 1 seems like a good guess lol.

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
From the statistics section of the forum. You did see the big USED in my post right? Obviously everyone that's had a bad one has taken it off the car, which is a very big number. Why would anyone besides people doing fuel system upgrade ever take a good frps off? 10 to 1 seems like a good guess lol.

I have received several with purchases of fuel rails ets. All of them were tested and were found to be good. I agree these pop but those hit the trash....

Users who are viewing this thread